Flash- The Journey Flash- The Journey

Not bad

Good consept and a very catchy tune(what was that?).

Anti-smoking Squirrels Anti-smoking Squirrels

The Anti-anti.

Ya know, if you cover up the words and imagin the white box a bomb its actualy qite funny. Good animations but do-good ads don't fair well on NG unless they have extreme violence or are loaded with humor. I give you a 4.

sparkers responds:

but you gave me a seven.

gayGroup TT #14 gayGroup TT #14

uh..

um.... Interesting, I enjoyed the 5 secs that each entry lasted. cool menu tho. Sry but there wasnt eneugh to consider twords the score.

Faucet in Hand ep2 Faucet in Hand ep2

Well done,

I almost forgot about the first... until I saw this one. You have a unique style. Keep it up. O, and my speakers hate you. *heads to Bestbuy to buy new ones*

TangerEntertainment responds:

I love you too, man.

The Dead Sea The Dead Sea

good but.....

u didnt finish the song. thats a great song but next time try n animate the entire song, not just to a point where you can end it and anyone who hasnt heard the song will think that its the end.

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

It was meant to be one minute long. And it was better to just end it there instead of abruptly ending it in the middle.

Beginners Flash Tutorial Beginners Flash Tutorial

who sings the song?

i must know, who sings that song.

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

dexter freebish...the song is ghosts

Memory Memory

/////

very good work, it was a lil repedative with the stairs but the repeating hallway was fine. I definetly look forward to your next piece work.

Xenosteel responds:

thank you for the review! I'll keep your notes in mind :)

Blue VS Green Blue VS Green

good job

garbage? y would u call this garbage? this was good, yea, its not actionpact or graphicly enhanced but hey, it was funny. good work i look forward to seeing your next piece.

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

good work

The pause to display text, then return to the screaming was clasic good job keep up the good work.